ORTHOPAEDIC & HAND MRI (OHM)
Setting New Standards for Limb Radiology
We are the first private medical facility in Singapore to offer a compact MRI diagnostic imaging for the upper and lower limb conditions using state of the art imaging technology for unparalleled patient comfort.
MRI of the limbs allow timely and accurate diagnosis of a broad range of conditions, including tumours, injuries and degeneration of muscles, nerves, tendons, bones and joints. The 3-Dimensional images also allow precise surgical planning so you get the best treatment possible. Our GE Optima MR430S 1.5T scanner delivers optimum resolution to visualize the smallest structures and injuries with outstanding images, all from the comfort of an armchair.
Precision . Comfort . Freedom
The powerful magnetic field from the MRI scanner is what allows us to obtain such clearly defined images.
- Advanced image quality.
- Excellent patient care in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
- Fast and convenient.
Our scans are produced using state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Board-certified radiologists are always available to speak with your doctor regarding your report.
Why choose Orthopaedic & Hand MRI (OHM) For The Extremities?
- Board-certified radiologists with multiple specialties including Orthopedic Imaging Fellowships.
- Highly-trained, professional and compassionate staff.
- Ability to accommodate larger patients.
- Convenient hours, including early morning, evening and weekends.
- Most insurances are accepted including Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, and Medicaid.