PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012 (PDPA)
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you.
- OHM as a Ministry of Health Singapore registered radiology centre, respects and keeps your data safe by:
- limiting access to only doctors and healthcare personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes,
- conducting regular checks to ensure only authorised persons have accessed your data.
- The data requested from you may include the following:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, data of birth, NRIC, passport or other personally identifiable number;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses; and
- Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Certain Personal Data particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history are required for specific medical services. The above information collected will be only by us to provide our service to you, including but not limited to appointment making and confirmation, rendering of imaging and interventional services to you, answering your queries, and to facilitate payment of your products and services.
You may choose to withhold certain information but remember that some of our service may not be complete if we do not have the information